4/28/08

The Issue of Rating

A couple people have been e-mailing me, wondering about the fact that I rated this blog to contain some adult material, and yet, beyond the very first post, they haven't seen nary a curse word or utter rudeness or controversy. So they've asked that I change it so they don't have to go through that whole "I accept" thing.

I'd like you to bear in mind that I did not rate this Adult solely because of adult content (although I have and will reviewed M rated games and R rated movies), but rather because it's a review, and there are bound to be some people so passionate to the Halo series that they'll burn my house down for daring to not give it a perfect. And it is their language, not mine, that I was afraid would offend someone.

Allow us to pause for a moment while teh Interweebs "lol" at that.

I'd also like you to remember that these first few posts are all directly taken from what was printed on my school newspaper. Therefore, there is bound to be a level of censorship, due to the school board being a pretentious ass in denial, refusing to believe that sixteen-year-olds know what the word "fuck" means. Once the final issue is out, which should be in a couple of weeks now that I think on it, and I post that article onto here, I will go on ahead with my original plan.

And trust me, I will be far more vulgar when the occasion calls.

No comments: